Pages

Current Update News




Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Checker

Monday, September 28, 2009

Newly build aviary and some update pics of my collection

After 3 weeks of planning, buying, and building, the new aviary for the birds are almost complete. There is total of 7 small aviary (4ft deep x 2 ft wide x 6ft tall) all connect together and divided by a sheet of plywood. The goal is when breeding season come, all i need to do is take one of the divided plywood down and two small aviary become one 4x4x6 breeding aviary. I still need to finish the last mini aviary and clean up.



Close up one each mini aviary:



My H2N1 female: a mom of 14 babies this 09 season. She is starting to molt.



My H3N1 male: a father of 14 babies this 09 season. He is starting to molt.



My H5N1 male: He is born this year 2009 from one of my best friend DV & Andy. Currently is near the end of molting. Tail is about little over 7.5in





My H1N1 male: He is born last year 2008. I acquired him from my best friend Andy. First molt is 8in long tail from tip to end. He is curently on molt.



My H32N2 female: She is born this year 2009 from father H3N1 and mother H2N1






My H4N1 female: She is born this year 2009 also.




Cockroach egg sacks. Cockroach is another souce of food that I feed my bird. I try to raise them instead of buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment